FUNDRAISING PROCESS 2022
1. Must be an active chapter for at least one year (365 Days).
2. Must sign and return the
• BGDB Chapter Agreement
$150 Initial Bank Account Deposit (or amount of starting grant you've secured)
$78 DBA (Doing Business As) Fee
4. Accounting will set up a bank account for your specific chapter. You will have a login with view-only access to the account. And you will receive a monthly transaction statement
5. We will then add your chapter's name to the menu on the BGDB donation page for donors to select.
(You must use the BGDB provided link to share with potential donors.)
The Following Fees will be Accessed to Chapter's Donated Funds
Chapter Membership Fee: $0.00
Annual Fundraising Administration Fee: $0 (waived)
PER DEPOSIT FEES
PPF Management Fee: 6% of all deposits
BGDB Management Fee: 3% of all deposits
Transaction Fees: Paper Check Deposits - 0%
Electronic Check / ACH Deposits - 1%
Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) Deposits - 2.4%
Credit Cards (Amex) Deposits - 3%
6. Sheroes/ Fund Advisors can retrieve donated funds by
a.) Submitting a vendor invoice online for payment via check or ACH bank deposit.
b.) Submitting the online form for reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses solely related to the charitable purposes of the BGDB chapter.
(detailed receipts are required for all reimbursement or an invoice marked paid. Reimbursement will not be processed off credit card or bank statements.)
7. Invoices/Reimbursements/Grant Payments are processed weekly on Wednesday. The cut-off for Wednesday payments is submission by the Tuesday prior at 11:59am.